The remains of the day: Lightroom resources, New Zealand video made with the EOS 5D Mark III, a 9-Billion-Pixel photo of the Milky Way, and more.
- [Video] Journey through New Zealand on the Canon EOS 5D Mark III (specs&price) –> read it here
- Lots of Lightroom Resources – Mostly Free –> read it here
- Lightroom 4 Presets – “The 300″ Look (updated) –> read it here
- Photo Stealers: A Website Dedicated To Exposing Photography Theft –> read it here
- Canon’s 18-135mm STM zoom tested: compelling, or compromised? –> read it here
- Breathtaking Digital Art by Martin Grohs –> read it here
- How To Build DIY variable ND-Filter (And Motivate Your Models) –> read it here
- Italian artist photoshops his thumb to create portraits of famous people –> read it here
- 9-Billion-Pixel Photo of Milky Way’s Center Is Full of Stars –> read it here
- How To Fake An Underwater Scene In A Pool –> read it here
- Photographers – Sometimes You Have To Take The Risk –> read it here
Support Canon Watch! I love to bring you all the latest news about everything that's related to Canon, and to photography. If you like what I am doing here, then consider buying your gear by clicking my affiliate links. You won't pay a penny more and I get a small commission that helps keep the site going. I only link well known and reputable sellers. Thank you for your support!