Here is an exhaustive Canon EOS R5 review, a camera "significant and packed with special…
The 7Artisans 55mm f/1.4 is one of the less expensive options for mirrorless shooter.
- EF-M-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 88mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Multi-Layer Coating
- Manual Focus Design
- Depth of Field and Distance Scales
- Rounded 14-Blade Diaphragm
7Artisans 55mm f/1.4 sells at $119:
America: B&H Photo, Adorama, Amazon USA, Amazon CA, KEH Camera, BestBuy, Canon CA, Canon USA
Europe & UK: Amazon DE, Amazon UK, Amazon FR, Amazon IT, Wex Photo Video, Park Cameras, Canon DE, Canon UK, Canon IT, Canon FR
Characterized by its fast design, the black, Canon EF-M-mount 55mm f/1.4 Lens from 7artisans is a compact portrait-length prime well-suited for available-light photography. Its bright f/1.4 maximum aperture benefits working in low lighting and also enables isolating subject matter using selective focus and shallow depth of field. The six elements, five groups optical design is enhanced with a multi-layer coating that helps to suppress flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color rendering in a variety of lighting conditions. Additionally, the manual focus design of the lens permits working with subjects as close as 1.1′ away and its 14-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Portrait-length prime is designed for APS-C-format Canon EF-M mirrorless cameras and offers an 88mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture benefits working with shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques, and also suits photographing in low-light conditions.
- Multi-layer coating has been applied to individual elements and reduces flare and ghosting in order to produce greater contrast and color accuracy when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Manual focus design permits working with subjects as close as 1.1′.
- Depth of field and distance scales aid pre-focusing and zone focusing techniques.Rounded 14-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.