How do the Canon EOS R7 vs Sony a6600 compare? What are the main differences?…
Canon EF 85mm f/1.4L IS at a glance:
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/32
- One GMo Aspherical Element
- Air Sphere and Fluorine Coatings
- Ring-Type Ultrasonic Motor AF System
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Dust- and Water-Resistant Construction
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
Fstoppers posted a 4 minutes first look video about the new Canon EF 85mm f/1.4L IS lens. Enjoy.
Also interesting: see how Canon’s image stabilisation in the EF 85mm f/1.4L IS works.