Here is a Canon RF-S 18-150mm f/3.5-6.3 IS STM review by one of our favorite…
Canon EF-M 28mm f/3.5 Macro IS STM at a glance:
- World’s lightest macro lens and features Image Stabilization for EOS M series digital cameras.
- World’s first lens with a built-in Macro Lite which, when enabled, automatically supplies light to your photos as needed, helping to provide a better sense of depth and dimension.
- World’s first autofocus lens capable of focusing at infinity in normal shooting and macro shooting with up to 1.2x magnification.
- Hybrid IS helps reduce camera shake for enjoyable handheld photography.
- Stepping motor (lead screw-type STM) helps provide smooth and quiet operation when taking photos, and near-silence when shooting videos.
- One UD lens and two aspherical lensesÃƒ help deliver outstanding results at all zoom settings by reducing chromatic aberration.
- Equivalent to a 45mm standard lens (35mm equivalent) for flexible image capture of various subjects and scenes, macro distances and beyond.
- Acute lens top shape helps provide accurate image capture even at short working distances.
Just a bunch of videos to showcase and introduce the new Canon EF-M 28mm f/3.5 Macro IS STM lens for EOS M system, world’s lightest macro lens with a buit-in LED ring, and Canon’s new flagship flash, the Speedlite 600EX II-RT. Both are available for pre-order and will ship in a few weeks.
The Canon EF-M 28mm f/3.5 Macro IS STM appears to a pretty cool lens. Not only it is very affordable ($299.99) but it also has the totally cool feature of built-in leds. And it is lightweighted (it’s all plastic, even the mount). This lens will soon be part of my EOS M kit!