Along with the leaked press release for the Canon EOS C70, there is another interesting…
A new rumor suggests the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II has come out of pre-production. It’s said that the EOS-1D X Mark II is already actively used by photographers around the world, for the latest tests and to produce marketing material.
No specs have been leaked so far. A 24MP sensor is rumored, and a burst rate of 14 fps. Moreover, some bits emerged about a new AF system (every new camera is always rumored to have a new AF system) and some vague new viewfinder technology.
The Canon EOS-1D X Mark II is expected to be announced in 2015, the question is when. Stay tuned for more.
For comparison, the EOS-1D X specs:
- 18.1 MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- Dual DIGIC 5+ Image Processors
- 3.2″ 1.04m-Dot ClearView II LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps
- 61-Point High Density Reticular AF
- Native ISO 51200, Extended to ISO 204800
- 12 fps RAW+JPEG Shooting, 14 fps in JPEG
- 100k-Pixel RGB Metering Sensor & EOS iSA
- Magnesium Alloy Body, Dual CF Card Slots
- 1000BASE-TX Gigabit Ethernet Terminal