EOS 6D Mark II at a glance:
- 26.2MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 7 Image Processor
- 45-Point All-Cross Type AF System
- Full HD Video at 60 fps; Electronic IS
- 3.0″ Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Movie Servo AF
- Native ISO 40000, Expanded to ISO 102400
- 6.5 fps Shooting; Time-Lapse & HDR Movie
- Built-In GPS, Bluetooth, & Wi-Fi w/ NFC
- Dust and Water Resistant; SD Card Slot
The usually not very Canon-friendly (but always fair) folks at Camera Store TV took the new Canon EOS 6D Mark II and put it under test.
Chris Niccolls and Jordan Drake compare the EOS 6D Mark II with the original EOS 6D, discuss its features, and obviously wont forget the sensor and all the futile discussions about dynamic range, not to mention the pointless polemics about the lack of 4K video.
Edit: it has been suggested in the comment section that what is written below was meant for the folks at The Camera Store TV. It’s not. I consider both Chris and Jordan to be fair and professional reviewers.
Various retailers in Europe and some in the US told me that the EOS 6D Mark II will sell like hot cakes, that’s already assested from the sheer amount of pre-orders. How the hell is this possible if the EOS 6D Mark II is that crippled DSLR all the supposed experts on the web are telling us it is?
Be a photographer, not a pixelpeeper.