I do not know this guy but with this decision he seems very clever to…
EOS 6D Mark II at a glance:
- 26.2MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 7 Image Processor
- 45-Point All-Cross Type AF System
- Full HD Video at 60 fps; Electronic IS
- 3.0″ Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Movie Servo AF
- Native ISO 40000, Expanded to ISO 102400
- 6.5 fps Shooting; Time-Lapse & HDR Movie
- Built-In GPS, Bluetooth, & Wi-Fi w/ NFC
- Dust and Water Resistant; SD Card Slot
Another proof that the Canon EOS 6D Mark II is a total failure, as the many Internet-experts are telling us.
Canon Japan posted a statement where the company tells us that shipment of the EOS 6D Mark II kit with the EF 24-70mm f/4L IS lens is delayed because…too many people wants one and they cannot fullfill all requests as for now.
My my, does all these foolish people know that the EOS 6D Mark II lacks 4K video and has a limited dynamic range? Or do they just give a s*** about all those self-proclaimed, Canon-bashing experts and the crap they write on the web?
Below: screenshot of the machine-translated statement by Canon Japan: