Here is a Canon EOS R50 review. The EOS R50 is one of the more…
EOS 6D Mark II at a glance:
- 26.2MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 7 Image Processor
- 45-Point All-Cross Type AF System
- Full HD Video at 60 fps; Electronic IS
- 3.0″ Vari-Angle Touchscreen LCD
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Movie Servo AF
- Native ISO 40000, Expanded to ISO 102400
- 6.5 fps Shooting; Time-Lapse & HDR Movie
- Built-In GPS, Bluetooth, & Wi-Fi w/ NFC
- Dust and Water Resistant; SD Card Slot
Photography Blog reviewed the new Canon EOS 6D Mark II.
From the conclusion:
The positive points of the Canon EOS 6D Mark II include its improved AF system, the fantastic articulating touch-screen and a new processor which facilitates a better high noise performance. However, there are sadly a few downsides too. Having a single SD card slot is disappointing at this price point, while 4K video is starting to become so standard that to see it left out of a £2,000 camera is definitely a let-down (though that’s less of a concern to people not interested in video). A viewfinder which only offers 98% coverage is also something which you usually find in cheaper models.