How nice a Canon rumor on Black Friday. So you all come here to read…
Canon EOS R at a glance:
- 30.3MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- UHD 4K30 Video; C-Log & 10-Bit HDMI Out
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF, 5655 AF Points
- 3.69m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.15″ 2.1m-Dot Swivel Touchscreen LCD
- Expanded ISO 50-102400, 8 fps Shooting
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, SD UHS-II Card Slot
- Multi-Function Bar, Dual Pixel RAW
ePhotozine posted their full review of the new Canon EOS R. They praise the overall performance, weather sealing, silent operation, excellent ergonomics, and more.
From their conclusion:
The Canon EOS R is a great camera with a great lens, capable of delivering excellent image quality. There are minor operational, and design quirks that will make the camera feel awkward compared to a DSLR such as the 5D Mark IV, but for the most part the EOS R does the job efficiently and is a pleasure to use. Professional photographers, or those used to Canon EOS DSLRs, may be disappointed by the lack of dual card slots, and the shorter battery life of this camera. Read the review.
All the new Canon gear announced ahead of Photokina 2018 can now be pre-ordered: