Here is a round-up of hands-on reviews and previews of the brand new Canon RF…
Dpreview posted their hands-on review of the Powershot G7 X. An excerpt:
As far as autofocus is concerned, the G7 X features a 31-point contrast-detection AF system (not hybrid). We’ve only used a pre-production sample but our initial impressions of focus speed are very positive. No doubt the tendency to focus with the lens’ aperture wide open – regardless of the shooting aperture – keeps AF working fast and reliably, even in lower light.
Want to have a look at the manual to learn more about the G7 X? Click here for instructions how to download the manual. Canon’s new super-small camera with a big sensor and WiFi is already shipping at DigitalRev for €629/$699. The PowerShot G7 X will be available in October 201. Pre-order at Adorama | B&H Photo | Amazon.
- 20.2MP 1″ High-Sensitivity CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 6 Image Processor
- 4.2x Optical Zoom f/1.8-2.8 IS Lens
- 24-100mm (35mm Equivalent)
- 3.0″ 1,040k-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- High-Speed AF with 31 Focus Points
- Full HD Video Recording at 60p
- ISO 12,800 & 6.5 fps Continuous Shooting
- Control Ring, Dials & Built-In ND Filter
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity with NFC
More world-wide pre-order links after the break.
Canon Powershot G7 X pre-order links: