Here is a Canon EOS R50 review. The EOS R50 is one of the more…
At a glance:
- 1.0-inch, 20.1 Megapixel* High-sensitivity CMOS Sensor.
- DIGIC 7 Image Processor.
- Ultra-slim, Lightweight and Pocket-size Camera.
- Built-in Wi-Fi®**, NFC*** and Bluetooth®^.
- Bright f/2.0 (W) – f/4.9 (T), 3x Optical Zoom Lens (28–84mm).
- 3.0-inch Touch Panel LCD.
- Full HD, Dynamic IS and Time-Lapse Movie Video Functions.
- Continuous Shooting Speeds of up to 8.2 fps.
- Picture Style Function.
- In-camera RAW Conversion.
Photography Blog posted their complete Canon PowerShot G9 X Mark II review. They gave the PowerShot G9 X Mark II a score of 4.5 out of 5.
In the conclusion they write:
Although owners of the original Canon PowerShot G9 X aren’t going to be too excited by the improvements on offer, the new Mark II does represent a minor step forward for Canon’s most pocket-friendly compact camera, particularly in its operational speed.
Continuous shooting rates, auto-focusing speed and general all-round performance have been boosted by the impressive Digic 7 processor, while image quality at high ISOs is subsequently slightly better too. Improved image stabilisation and slightly longer battery life are also desirable features, while the new always-on Bluetooth connection is a welcome addition.