If you are not willing to wait to see how much up-market the upcoming EOS 70D will be, or to wait Fall for the EOS 7D Mark II, if you need or simply want a full-frame sensor DSLR, then these are good times for you price-conscious folks. The Canon EOS 6D got cheaper, and there are good kits around. The well performing EOS M with the EF-M 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens or the Ef-M 22mm f/2 STM is also available with discounts. Then we have a 7D and a T4i deal. Be aware that most of the prices in the list below show up after having added the item to the cart.
- The EOS 6D body only option is now down to $1789 (Adorama | B&H| Amazon)
- The EOS 6D with the EF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM lens is $2329 (Adorama | B&H| Amazon) – B&H bundles the kit with these additional bonus items: Lexar 16GB SDHC Professional 400x Class 10 UHS-I Memory Card and a Lowepro Adventura 170 Shoulder Bag
- The EOS M with the EF-M 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM is $733.36 at Amazon and $749 at B&H and Adorama
- The EOS M with the Ef-M 22mm f/2 STM is $675 at Amazon and B&H and Adorama
- The EF-M 22mm f/2 STM pancake lens is sold for $245 at B&H
- Adorama has refurbished EOS 7Ds for $979 (click here)
- Canon Rebel T4i (EOS 650D) kit with the EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens and a 16 GB memory card for $799 at B&H