It seems the Canon PowerShot PICK, Canon's first AI-augmented photo camera for consumers will be…
A weird rumor surfaced. The rumor suggests Canon is working on a professional underwater camera that “would not require an underwater housing” and that is “far superior to any of the point and shoot options” out there.
I do not know how deep an underwater cameras has to go to be called a professional underwater camera. On the other hand I am pretty sure to know that without an external housing a camera can hardly be taken “seriously” underwater.
What do you think?[via CR]
About our rumour rating:
- CW1 – probably fake rumor, not reliable (less than 15% chance to be real)
- CW2 – rumor from an unknown/new source, but otherwise at least a plausible rumor (15%-40% chance to be real)
- CW3 – around 50% chance to be real, coming from a known source, or from new source with good insight in Canon’s business
- CW4 – rumor from a known source that was right in the past, high probability to be true (60%-80% chance to be real)
- CW5 – as good as certain to be true