Pretty good deal at at B&H Photo, but only for today (5/28/2021): 56% off on…
- Canon EF-M Mount/APS-C Format
- 19.2mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2.0 to f/22
- Three ED and Two Aspherical Elements
- Nano Coating System
Eventually, a deal for the Canon EOS M system. Get the Rokinon 12mm f/2.0 NCS CS lens at $279. Compare at $349. On offering at this price today only in B&H Photo’s DealZone. The black Rokinon 12mm f/2.0 NCS CS Lens is a prime wide-angle lens designed specifically for use with APS-C sized image sensors. Providing a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 19.2mm and a broad 98.9° angle of view, this lens is well-suited for architectural, interior, and landscape images. Its fast f/2.0 maximum aperture is further beneficial to working in low-light conditions.
Three extra-low dispersion elements and two aspherical elements have been incorporated into the optical design to minimize chromatic aberrations and distortion in order to produce sharper images. Additionally, a Nano Coating System (NCS) has been applied to the lens elements in order to reduce surface reflections and prevent lens flare and ghosting for improved light transmission and more contrast-rich imagery
- Prime wide-angle lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 19.2mm, making it ideally suited for architectural and landscape subjects.
- Fast f/2.0 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements and two aspherical elements reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions in order to produce sharper images.
- Nano Coating System improves light transmission and suppresses lens flare and ghosting for more contrast-rich, color-neutral images.
There is more to check if you’re looking for good deals. Have a look at the following links. Today’s Gold Box and one day only deals at Amazon US, Amazon DE, Amazon UK, B&H Photo, eBay, Adorama, and refurbished lenses and DSLRs at Canon Store (check the refurbished listings at Canon Store whenever you have time for it, the best deals hide there).