Canon released Canon EOS M6 Mark II firmware version 1.1.0.
Along with some bug fixes, Canon EOS M6 Mark II firmware delivers the much asked 24p video mode.
Canon firmware advisory:
Firmware Version 1.1.0 incorporates the following enhancement and fixes:
- The option to capture movies in the frame rate of 23.98p has been added.
- Fixes the phenomenon where the focus position of the lens returns to the home position if the camera powers off due to the “Auto Power Off” setting during Interval Timing shooting.
- Fixes the phenomenon in which, in rare cases, the camera may not autofocus at the edges of the image area.
Firmware Version 1.1.0 is for cameras with firmware up to Version 1.0.1. If the camera’s firmware is already Version 1.1.0, it is not necessary to update the firmware.
When updating the firmware of the camera, please review the instructions thoroughly before you download the firmware.
You can download firmware version 1.1.0 for the Canon EOS M6 Mark II here.
Canon EOS M6 Mark II: Amazon USA, Amazon CA, B&H Photo, Adorama, Digitalrev, KEH Camera, eBay US, Canon USA, Canon CA, BestBuy
- 32.5MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- UHD 4K30p & Full HD 120p Video Recording
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD