Some rather decent deals on Lexar Professional memory cards at B&H Photo, only for today…
Today only (03/17/21) B&H Photo DealZone has a 34% discount on the Rokinon 14mm f/2.8 IF ED UMCn lens with AE chip for the Canon EF mount.
At a glance:
- Ultra Wide-Angle 14mm Lens
- Compatible w/ Full Frame & APS-C Cameras
- Hybrid Aspherical Lenses — Sharp Images
- Multi-Layer Coating to Reduce Flare
- Manual Focus Lens
- Built-In Petal-Type Lens Hood
- Chip Allows Focus Confirm, Auto Modes
Get the Rokinon 14mm f/2.8 IF ED UMC Lens For Canon EF with AE Chip on sale at $329. Compare at $499.
- USA: Canon USA | B&H Photo | Adorama | Amazon US
- Germany: Amazon Germany | Calumet Photo | Canon Germany
- UK: Amazon UK | Park Cameras UK | Canon UK
Rokinon 14mm f/2.8 Overview
The 14mm f/2.8 IF ED UMC Lens for Canon EF with AE Chip from Rokinon gives you approximately a 115° view with dramatic results when used with a full frame digital camera or 35mm film camera. It includes a special chip that allows the lens to work with the camera’s focus confirm, auto exposure, auto metering and auto white balance functions. With hybrid aspherical lenses, you will produce sharply defined images with a minimum of distortion and chromatic aberrations. This manual focus 14mm lens focuses as close as 0.9′ / 28cm from the lens, and has a built-in petal-type lens hood. With some cameras, Shutter Lock must be disengaged on the camera’s menu.
- Special chip allows the use of camera’s focus confirm, auto exposure, auto metering, auto white balance
- Ultra wide-angle 14mm lens with an approximately 90° angle of view using an APS-C camera, for dramatic effects
- Lens is constructed with two ED lens elements, one hybrid aspherical lens element and one glass aspherical lens element, for outstanding, sharply defined images
- Minimal distortion and chromatic aberrations
- Super multi-layer coating to reduce flares and ghost images
- Lens has a minimum focusing distance of 0.9′ / 28cm for enhanced close-up shots
- Also conforms to APS-C (1:1.5x) size digital imaging format
- Lens includes a built-in petal-type lens hood