And yet another Canon EOS R7 review. This one comes with an eye on wildlife…
Canon EOS-1D C at a glance:
- 4K 4096×2160 8-Bit 4:2:2 Cinematic Video
- Canon Log with 12 Stops of Dynamic Range
- Continuous Recording, No 29:59 Min Limit
- Full HD 1080p Recording at up to 60fps
- 18.1MP CMOS Sensor
- Dual CF Card Recording Media
- Dual DIGIC 5+ Image Processors
- 3.2″ LCD Screen
- 61-Point High Density Auto Focus
- EF Lens Mount; Magnesium Alloy Body
This is a camera that’s flying a bit under the radar lately. The Canon EOS-1D C (“C” for Cinema), released in 2012, is a heavy weight of gear (literally and figuratively), made for pros and movie making.
Below is another video about the fabulous Canon EOS-1D C by Kinotika (thanks Armando).