Besides us having been utterly wrong, it seems now ascertained that Canon will soon announce…
A list of suggested specifications of what is said to be the Canon EOS 90D surfaced on the web.
While it’s still not clear if Canon will release one camera to replace both the EOS 80D and the EOS 7D Mark II, the list below makes sense in our opinion, especially is you consider it the replacement for the EOS 80D (but seems to make less sense for the EOS 7D Mark III).
- 32.5mp APS-C DPAF Sensor
- Dual DIGIC 8
- Dual SD card slots
- 10fps still shooting
- ISO range of 100-51,200
- 45 AF points (no word on the number of cross-type points)
- 4K video at 24/25, 30 and 60fps (No word on DPAF in 4K recording)
- 3.2″ rear articulating LCD
- Dust and moisture sealing
- Built-in wifi and Bluetooth
- $1399 USD price at launch
- Coming late August 2019
A 32MP sensor is rumored since September 2018, and seems to be entirely plausible for Canon’s next midlevel APS-C DSLR. However, we have some doubts this could be the EOS 7D Mark III but the list seem perfectly fine for the EOS 90D.
Source: Canon Rumors