For a limited time, B&H Photo has a good Canon EOS 80D deal (with EF-S…
The mighty Canon EOS 5D Mark IV got a Black Friday discount.
For the next week (or as long supply lasts) is on sale at $2,799 with a set of bonus items. This is the lowest price by an authorised Canon retailer we have seen so far. The bonus item vary by seller, but all include the Canon BG-E20 battery grip and most include a 64GB memory card, a spare battery and a camera bag. The retailer with the most bonus items appears to be Adorama.
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV at a glance:
- 30.4MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 6+ Image Processor
- 3.2″ 1.62m-Dot Touchscreen LCD Monitor
- DCI 4K Video at 30 fps; 8.8MP Still Grab
- 61-Point High Density Reticular AF
- Native ISO 32000, Expanded to ISO 102400
- Dual Pixel RAW; AF Area Select Button
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Movie Servo AF
- 7 fps Shooting; CF & SD Card Slots
- Built-In GPS and Wi-Fi with NFC