Canon EOS M3 overview after the break.
- The power and versatility of EOS in a compact and Stylish Design
- 24.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor, ISO 100 12800 (expandable to H: 25600) and DIGIC 6 Image Processor can help capture photos and videos with stunning detail even in challenging lighting situations
- Hybrid CMOS AF III helps provide fast and accurate focusing for stills and videos
- Front Dial and Exposure Compensation Dial help provide full manual control and offer customizable functions as well as improved operability and ease of use
- Intuitive touch screen 3.0 tilt-type (180° up/45° down) LCD monitor (approximately 1,040,000 dots) can be perfect Terminal Cover for selfies and allows for quick focusing and shooting, easy menu navigation and simple viewing of images and videos.
- Compatible with EF-M lenses as well as the full line of EF* and EF-S* Lenses and Speedlites for expanded creativity.
*with optional Mount Adapter EF-EOS M
- Compatible with optional Electronic Viewfinder (EVF-DC1) and also features an external microphone jack.
- Create Full HD 1920×1080 movies at 24p and 30p in MP4 format with ease using manual movie control.
- Easily transfer images and videos to a compatible smartphone, tablet or Canon Connect Station CS100 device with built-in Wi-Fi and NFC capability, and share on social networking sites or view on an HDTV.
- Easily adjust image settings using Creative Assist, including brightness, background blur, vividness of color, contrast, warmth and filter effects.
- Continuous full resolution shooting at up to 4.2 fps, even in RAW, lets you enjoy fast, responsive focusing.