A few weeks ago a many times recycled rumor made its rounds again, suggesting Canon…
This is going to be the smallest DSLR ever made by Canon and it is named EOS-b (or X7 in Japan). Specs are:
– 18 million pixel sensor
– 1.04 million dot 3-inch wide LCD monitor
– 4 fps
– Full HD video
– 30-1/4000 seconds, seconds shutter speed sync 1/200
– ISO100-6400, extension up to ISO25600
– 9-point AF Sensor
– Six Special Scene shooting modes
– Hybrid CMOS AF
– Media SD / SDHC / SDXC
– LP-E12 battery
– (Body only) 370g, weight (including battery and memory card) 407g
– On sale in May 4. price of ¥ 79 000.
– Provided with the kit lens EF-S18-55mm IS STM, the double zoom kit.