Canon released a Canon EOS R6 firmware update a few weeks ago. Did it influence…
Eye autofocus is a hot topic, present on many cameras, and the technology can be considered mature.
More information about eye autofocus is listed here. If you want to see how much eye autofocus (and AF in general) got better with the latest Canon EOS R firmare update have a look here and here and here.
If you are looking for a Canon EOS R review we recommend Dustin Abbott’s review.
Canon EOS R key features:
- 30.3MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- UHD 4K30 Video; C-Log & 10-Bit HDMI Out
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF, 5655 AF Points
- 3.69m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.15″ 2.1m-Dot Swivel Touchscreen LCD
- Expanded ISO 50-102400, 8 fps Shooting
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, SD UHS-II Card Slot
- Multi-Function Bar, Dual Pixel RAW
The first step in Canon‘s mirrorless evolution, the EOS R pairs a redeveloped lens mount and updated full-frame image sensor for a unique and sophisticated multimedia camera system. Revolving around the new RF lens mount, the EOS R is poised to be the means from which to make the most of a new series of lenses and optical technologies.