For limited time you can safe on Canon gear at B&H Photo. Canon EOS R5…
B&H Photo has a flash deal that will be over in a few hours: $200 discount on the Benro MeFOTO RoadTrip Pro Carbon Fiber Series 1 Travel Tripod with Ball Head and Monopod.
At a glance:
- Load Capacity: 17.6 lb
- Maximum Height: 61.8″
- Minimum Height: 15.6″
- Max Height without Center Column: 45.47″
- Folded Length: 15.16″
- Leg Sections: 5
- Weight: 3.0 lb
- Carbon Fiber Legs with Twist Lock Joints
- 3-Way Ball Head and Convertible QR Plate
- Convertible Monopod: 62.2″
Get the Benro MeFOTO RoadTrip Pro Carbon Fiber Series 1 Travel Tripod with Ball Head and Monopod on sale at $99.95. Compare at $299.95.
More BLACK FRIDAY galore:
- Skylum offers up to 84% discount on Luminar NEO and bundles.
- DxO offers up to 50% discount on their products, the excellent PhotoLab 6 included.
- Excire offers 30% discount on their Excire Foto managment software (use code Excirefire30 on checkout).
- Topaz Labs has Black Friday discounts on all their products, especially good for their “everything” package.
More selected deal pages:
- USA: Canon USA | B&H Photo | Adorama | Amazon US
- Germany: Amazon Germany | Calumet Photo | Canon Germany
- UK: Amazon UK | Canon UK
- Refurbished lenses and DSLRs at Canon Store (best deals might be found here)
The MeFOTO RoadTrip Pro Carbon Fiber Series 1 Travel Tripod with Ball Head and Monopod from Benro is unique tripod that offers a range of configurations to cover every camera support need when on the move. Weighing only 3.0 lb, but with a load capacity of 17.6 lb, this tripod supports everything from compact and mirrorless cameras, up to a full DSLR with zoom lens. The 5-section legs provide a maximum height of 61.8″ and a reverse-fold length of just 15.4″, it is small enough to store or carry just about anywhere. The durable metal twist locks combined with anti-rotation legs allow for a fast and fumble-free setup, plus weather and dust resistance. Easily convert this tripod to a monopod by removing the center column and the padded leg, for added versatility when a full tripod is too bulky or slow. The adjustable two-section center column can also be reversed for inverted low-to-the-ground shots. Located within the center column is an internal small leg set which can be used in conjunction with the center column, leg, and head to create multiple configurations. By attaching the head directly to the small leg set it can be used as a tabletop tripod for live streaming, virtual meetings, video chatting, or weblogs.
The included Q-series triple-action ball head contains separate adjustments for pan and ball lock as well as an additional pan lock on the QR plate for even more accurate panoramic shooting. It includes an innovative PMM70 convertible phone holder QR plate, to easily switch from camera to phone in a snap, without changing heads or plates. The Arca-type compatible convertible plate mounts in portrait or landscape orientation, allowing quick and easy photography and social content capture in the same setup.
- 6-in-1 Tripod: tripod, monopod, boom pole, selfie stick, high hat, tabletop tripod
- Convertible Arca-type PMM70 QR plate holds cameras or phones
- Removable, reversible 2-section center column folds small
- Ballast hook for center column
- All metal twist-lock joints
- Independent leg spread
- 2 x locking leg positions
- Built in tool set allows in the field conversions
- Monopod features built-in mini leg base
- Mini-leg base and ball head convert to tabletop tripod
- Removable rubber feet