I think it is safe so say that the Canon RF 100mm f/2.8L MACRO IS…
Canon EOS 5Ds R at a glance:
- 50.6MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- Dual DIGIC 6 Image Processors
- Low-Pass Filter Effect Cancellation
- 3.2″ 1.04m-Dot ClearView II LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps
- 61-Point High Density Reticular AF
- ISO 100-6400; 5 fps Continuous Shooting
- 150,000-Pixel RGB+IR Metering Sensor
- User-Selectable Shutter Release Time Lag
- Anti-Flicker Compensation
Can the full frame, 50MP Canon EOS 5Ds R hold up to medium format cameras, i.e. the Fujifilm GFX () and the Pentax 645Z ()? That’s what the folks at Fstoppers want to find out in the 13:30 minutes video below.
The EOS 5Ds R () is an interesting camera for photographers who need resolutions around 50MP and do not want to go medium format. In fact, the EOS 5Ds R is Canon’s foray into the medium format domain, with a full frame DSLR.