Fujifilm X-A7 at a glance:
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- UHD 4K and Full HD Video Recording
- 3.5″ 2.76m-Dot Articulating Touchscreen
- ISO 200-12800, Up to 6 fps Shooting
- 117-Point Hybrid Autofocus System
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Connectivity
Fujifilm announced the Fujifilm X-A7. Preorders are open at B&H Photo | Adorama | Amazon
Fujifilm introduces the stylish “FUJIFILM X-A7” with newly-developed image sensor
– Equipped with AF capable of tracking a fast-moving subject and detecting face / eye at high speed and accuracy to capture every precious moment
– Producing high quality 4K video and sporting a large bright rear LCD monitor for excellent operability
Tokyo, September 12, 2019 — FUJIFILM Corporation (President: Kenji Sukeno) announced that it will launch the “FUJIFILM X-A7” (“X-A7”) in Autumn 2019, a new addition to the X Series of compact and lightweight mirrorless digital camera that deliver outstanding image quality with the company’s unique color reproduction technology.
Weighing just 320g*, stylish X-A7 carries a newly-developed 24.24MP APS-C sensor to deliver premium image quality with the company’s proprietary color reproduction technology. The sensor uses copper wiring to enable high-speed data readout, and features phase detection pixels across the entire sensor surface to enhance AF speed and accuracy. This enables AF tracking of a moving subject as well as Face / Eye detection AF with ease. The camera also records smooth 4K/30fps video and high-speed video, catering to the ever-growing need for high-quality video for use in Vlog** and other media.