We love Fujifilm cameras, in particular the X-T lineup. A new one is here, it’s the Fujifilm X-T4.
Fujifilm X-T4 key features:
- 26.1MP APS-C X-Trans BSI CMOS 4 Sensor
- X-Processor 4 Image Processor
- 5-Axis In-Body Image Stabilization
- DCI/UHD 4K at 60 fps, Full HD at 240 fps
Fujifilm press release:
Fujifilm launches mirrorless digital camera “FUJIFILM X-T4”
- Capturing a precious moment with the world’s fastest 15fps shooting and quick AF as fast as 0.02 seconds
- Incorporating high-performance in-body image stabilization in a compact and lightweight body
- Capable of recording premium-quality video with ease
- Catering to professional needs with the new high capacity battery that lasts approx. 500 frames per charge
Tokyo, February 26, 2020 — FUJIFILM Corporation (President: Kenji Sukeno) is pleased to announce the launch of the mirrorless digital camera “FUJIFILM X-T4” (X-T4) in April 2020, the latest addition to the X Series of mirrorless digital cameras known for their compact and lightweight body and superior image quality based on the company’s proprietary color reproduction technology. The X-T4 delivers the world’s fastest* 15fps shooting and a high-speed AF performance as fast as 0.02 seconds. This will be a new flagship model, boasting the highest performance in the history of the X Series including the use of a five-axis in-body image stabilization (IBIS) mechanism that offers up to 6.5 stops of image stabilization.