Some solid discounts are awaiting at two major and official US Canon resellers. Both B&H…
Hot Deal: Canon EOS 77D with EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM and PIXMA Pro-100 – $599 (after MIR, reg. $949)
Canon EOS 77D at a glance:
- Optical Viewfinder with a 45-point All Cross-type AF System
- Speed and Precision – Dual Pixel CMOS AF with Phase-detection
- High-speed Continuous Shooting – Up to 6.0 Frames per Second
- High Resolution 24.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) Sensor
- 7,560-pixel RGB+IR Metering Sensor
- DIGIC 7 Image Processor, ISO 100–25600 for Maximum Performance
- 3 Ways to Connect: Built-in Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth
- Set Up Your Shot on a Vari-angle Touch Screen, 3.0-inch LCD
- Anti-flicker Shooting and Movie Electronic IS
- HDR Movie & Time-Lapse Shooting
- Kit Includes Eyecup, Cover, Strap, Battery with Charger, STM Lens, 2 Caps and Printed Matter Unit
Another great deal by authorised Canon retailer Focus Camera (the other deal is on the EOS 80D)
Get the Canon EOS 77D bundled with EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM lens, PIXMA Pro-100 professional photo printer, 50 sheet photo paper, for $599 after $350 mail-in rebate (instructions). This is a Black Friday 2017 offer and I have no idea how long it will last. If you are comfortable with mail-in rebates then this is a killer deal!
We are looking for the best deals by reliable and Canon authorised retailersOur select Black Friday 2017 deals are listed here.
Amazon EU and Amazon US Black Friday pages are already up and running and first deals are online. Have a look: Amazon US, Amazon CA, Amazon DE, Amazon UK, Amazon FR, Amazon ES and Amazon IT.
Amazon US Cyber Monday Deals – B&H Photo Cyber Monday deals – Adorama Cyber Monday Deals – Canon Store Cyber Monday Deals
B&H Photo has a Black Friday 2017 page – Adorama has a Black Friday 2017 page – Canon USA has a Black Friday 2017 page
All B&H Photo’s Canon deals for Black Friday are listed here – All Adorama Canon deals for Black Friday are listed here.
You may also be interested in these Canon EOS 5D Mark IV and EOS 6D Mark II and bundle deals.
If you’re hunting deals it’s a good idea to regularly check the page of your interest.