This is a once in a year-time deal by B&H Photo on the Canon EOS-1D…
Great deal at Adorama. For limited time only, save 32% on the excellent Sigma 28mm F/1.4 DG HSM ART dropping from $799.00 to $539.95.
At a glance:
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Two FLD Elements, Three SLD Elements
- Three Aspherical Elements
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Hyper Sonic AF Motor, Manual Override
- Weather-Sealed, Protective Front Coating
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
- Compatible with Sigma USB Dock
Get the Sigma 28mm f/1.4 DG HSM ART Lens for Canon EF for just $539.95. Compare at $799.
More selected deals:
- Get Excire Foto (AI powered photo managment) with 15% discount by using code “canonwatch” at checkout
- Get Luminar NEO with a $10 discount, by using code “WATCH” at checkout
- USA: Canon USA | B&H Photo | Adorama | Amazon US
- Germany: Amazon Germany | Calumet Photo | Canon Germany
- UK: Amazon UK | Canon UK
- Refurbished lenses and DSLRs at Canon Store (best deals might be found here)
The classical angle of view with the latest lens design
28mm angle of view used to be a representative wide-angle in the era of film cameras, and attracts many fans even today. To accommodate the request from many photographers who expressed the strong interest in using the familiar 28mm with Art line quality, SIGMA produces the SIGMA 28mm F1.4 DG HSM | Art, based on the know-how gained through development of the Art F1.4 prime lens lineup released so far. This newest traditional wide-angle lens, advantaged by the latest design and materials, as well as the processing technologies, is now available from SIGMA’s Art line.
• Best-in-class performance
This lens incorporates two FLD (“F” Low Dispersion) glass elements and three SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass elements. In addition, it effectively arranges three aspherical lenses, including a large-diameter aspherical lens to provide thorough correction of magnification chromatic aberration encountered particularly in wide-angle lenses. This offers high resolution over the entire sensor, while sagittal coma flare is thoroughly corrected and distortion is also minimized to the fullest. Excellent performance is delivered in street photography, as well as shooting landscapes and night skies.
• Designed to meet all shooting conditions
The water- and oil-repellent coating on the front lens element, together with the dust- and splash-proof structure, ensures excell ent performance even in the most challenging shooting conditions. The high-speed AF, thanks to the HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) with an updated algorithm, captures instantaneous photography movement.
• SIGMA’s industry-leading wide-angle collection
With the launch of this lens, the lineup of large-diameter wide-angle prime lenses compatible with 35mm full-frame has expanded to five, ranging from 14mm to 35mm. All lenses except for 14mm have an F1.4 brightness (F1.8 for 14mm), enabling photographers to choose the angle of view that best suits them, process attractive bokeh in the background, and capture their imagination.
Sigma 28mm F/1.4 DG HSM ART Features
- Water- and oil-repellent coating on the front lens element, together with the dust- and splash-proof structure, ensures excellent performance even in the most challenging shooting conditions.
- High-speed AF, thanks to the HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) with an updated algorithm, captures instantaneous photography movement.
- Hood with lock
- Compatible with Canon Lens Aberration Correction
*Function not available on all Canon cameras. Further, available corrections may vary by Canon camera model.
- Manual Override (MO) capable of switching two full-time manual modes
- Compatible with SIGMA MOUNT CONVERTER MC-11
- Compatible with SIGMA USB DOCK
- High-precision, rugged brass bayonet mount
- “Made in Japan” craftsmanship