Not much but something. Two leaked images of the upcoming Nikon Z 8 (on top…
Nikon Z 9 Presentation Video Accidentally Leaked By Nikon India
A few days to the announcement of the Nikon Z 9. As it happens often, a company branch jumped the gun too early and leaked presentation material.
Nikon India leaked the Nikon Z 9 presentation video. It has been removed in the meantime but is still available in many locations over the web (Weibo and Bilibili, for instance). Here it is for your viewing pleasure:
Nikon already posted three teasers for their upcoming mirrorless camera. We expect Nikon to release the Z 9 within the next weeks. So far these are the rumored Z 9 specifications:
- 45MP stacked sensor
- 120 fps
- GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System)
- EN-EL18c battery, and a new battery (EN-EL18x) that can be charged through camera USB-C.
- Multi-leaf blade protective shutter
- Car/motorcycle AF tracking, animal and people AI AF, as low as -7 EV
- Improved articulated screen
- Two CFExpress memory cards.
- Third joystick/selector added
- New shooting modes
- Shutter sound level control