We knew Canon was working on a Nifty-Fifty for the EOS R camera system. Now…
Images and specifications of the Fujifilm XF10 leaked at Nokishita.
- 24.2 Megapixel APS-C sensor
- Lens: 18.5 mm F 2.8 (converted 28 mm)
- Shortest shooting distance: 10 cm
- Back LCD: 3.0 type · Touch panel
- 4K video
- Wi-Fi · Bluetooth installed
- Size: 112.5 mm x 64.4 mm x 41.0 mm
- Weight: 278.9 g
- SQUARE MODE with single flick to switch to 1: 1 format
- Conversion with Digital Teleconverter Capture at a field angle equivalent to a focal length of 35 mm or 50 mm
- All 11 types of “film simulation” and 19 types of “advanced filter” are installed (“Rich & Fine” and “Monochrome [NIR]” are newly added)
- Color: Black · Champagne gold
- Overseas price: 449 pounds
Announcement expected in a few days.