Looking for Canon EOS R3 sample picture gallery? Here is another one. Canon EOS R3…
Canon EOS 5Ds R at a glance:
- 50.6 Megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor with ISO 100-6400 (Lo: 50 and H1: 12,800) sensitivity range.
- Low-pass cancellation filter for maximum sensor resolution.
- Dual DIGIC 6 Processors for outstanding image processing speed and camera responsiveness.
- 5 frames per second (fps) with selectable burst speeds and silent shutter mode.
- 61-point wide area AF with 41 cross-type sensors with iTR, AI Servo AF III and AF Configuration tool.
- 150k pixel RGB+IR metering sensor.
- 100% magnification Intelligent Viewfinder II with electronic overlay.
- 1.3x, 1.6x and 1:1 ratio crop modes with masked viewfinder display.
- Mirror Vibration Control System to reduce mirror vibration blur.
- Fine Detail Picture Style.
- CF + SD (UHS-I) dual memory card slots.
- Peripheral Illumination and Chromatic Aberration Lens Correction in camera.
- Multiple Exposure and HDR mode.
- Customisable Quick Control screen.
- Built-in timer functionality – bulb timer and interval shooting timer.
- Time-lapse Movie function.
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 for high-speed tethering and image/movie transfer.
- 150,000 shutter cycle life.
In this 18 minutes video photographer Dustin Abbott takes a real world look at the 50 megapixels resolution of the Canon EOS 5Ds R. He examines the pros (cropping ability, maximizing resolution, etc…) along with the cons (processor load, need for higher shutter speed, etc..) to give you a realistic view at whether you need that amount of resolution. To view the image gallery, click here.