A rare chance to get the Canon RF 50mm f/1.2L, one of the most outstanding…
Only for today (7/19/2020) B&H Photo has a great Rokinon 14mm f/2.8 deal. This is for the version with the AE chip.
Get the Rokinon 14mm f/2.8 IF ED UMC lens for Canon EF with AE chip on sale at $329. Compare at $499. Free shipping.
Rokinon 14mm f/2.8 deal key features:
- Ultra Wide-Angle 14mm Lens
- Compatible w/ Full Frame & APS-C Cameras
- Hybrid Aspherical Lenses — Sharp Images
- Multi-Layer Coating to Reduce Flare
Nik Collection 3 has just been released and is on sale with a 30% discount.
Rokinon 14mm f/2.8 Overview
The 14mm f/2.8 IF ED UMC Lens for Canon EF with AE Chip from Rokinon gives you approximately a 115° view with dramatic results when used with a full frame digital camera or 35mm film camera. It includes a special chip that allows the lens to work with the camera’s focus confirm, auto exposure, auto metering and auto white balance functions. With hybrid aspherical lenses, you will produce sharply defined images with a minimum of distortion and chromatic aberrations. This manual focus 14mm lens focuses as close as 0.9′ / 28cm from the lens, and has a built-in petal-type lens hood. With some cameras, Shutter Lock must be disengaged on the camera’s menu.
- Special chip allows the use of camera’s focus confirm, auto exposure, auto metering, auto white balance
- Ultra wide-angle 14mm lens with an approximately 90° angle of view using an APS-C camera, for dramatic effects
- Lens is constructed with two ED lens elements, one hybrid aspherical lens element and one glass aspherical lens element, for outstanding, sharply defined images
- Minimal distortion and chromatic aberrationsSuper multi-layer coating to reduce flares and ghost images
- Lens has a minimum focusing distance of 0.9′ / 28cm for enhanced close-up shots
- Also conforms to APS-C (1:1.5x) size digital imaging formatLens includes a built-in petal-type lens hood