The latest firmware update for the Canon EOS R6 brought C Log 3. See how it works and how to set it up.
Alex Pizarro talks C Log 3 on the Canon EOS R6 in the short video below.
The EOS R6 sports many features shared with the EOS R5, a class leading autofocus system for instance, and the R6 has an imaging sensor derived not less than from the flagship EOS-1D X Mark III. For more Canon EOS R6 review stuff see here. User manuals are available for download for the EOS R5 and the EOS R6.
EOS R6 at a glance:
- 20mp Full-frame CMOS sensor
- Sensor-based image stabilisation (IBIS) – works with any lens
- 3.69m dot electronic viewfinder (EVF), 0.76x magnification
- 3.0inch vari-angle touch-screen, 1.62m dots
- 12 / 20fps continuous shooting (mechanical / electronic)
- ISO100 to ISO102400, Low ISO50, High ISO204800
- 6072 autofocus points/positions
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- Face and Eye-AF tracking
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Dual SD card slots
- 4K UHD 60/30/25/24fps
- FullHD High-speed 120/100fps
- HDR FullHD Video
Canon EOS R6: