Skylum Set To Release Luminar 3 With Libraries On December 18, 2018
Skylum Luminar is on the way to become a full fledged alternative to Lightroom. That’s a good thing since a lot of people is not willing to pay a monthly fee to Adobe in order to use Lightroom.
Skylum announced that it will launch Luminar 3 with Libraries on December 18, 2018. Luminar is already discounted by $10 and you can get an additional $10 discount and purchase Luminar for $49 by using coupon code “WATCH” at checkout.
Luminar 3 with Libraries will have these features (among others)
- Amazing photo viewing/browsing experience with the Library
- Intuitive and easy to understand user interface
- No import of photos that takes longer loading time
- Speedy browsing/scrolling through images
- Fast image adjustments synchronization, even with layers and textures
- A plethora of powerful photo editing features (50+ filters): Accent AI, Layers, Sun Rays, Advanced Contrast
- Luminar Looks (one-click, adjustable strength presets)
Luminar 3 with Libraries will be a free update to Luminar 2018. In other words: you can purchase Luminar 2018 for $49 by using our coupon code “WATCH“, and then upgrade for free to Luminar 3 with Libraries.