DPReview posted this 12 minutes video on YouTube.
In this field test [DPReview] follow photographer Kiliii Fish to the Arctic, to the tiny fishing village of Barrow Alaska. Using the Canon EOS 750D/Rebel T6i – Canon’s 24MP entry-level DSLR – he’s in Barrow to document how the indigenous population is adapting to the changing environment up here in the far North.
- 24.2 MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 6 Image Processor
- 3.0″ 1.04m-dot Vari-Angle Touchscreen
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 30 fps
- 19-Pt. Cross-Type AF, Hybrid CMOS AF III
- Expanded ISO 25600, 5 fps Shooting
- 7560-Pixel RGB+IR Metering Sensor
- EOS Scene Analysis
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity with NFC
[via DIY Photography via Kiliii Fish]