Until September 22, 2023, you can save $40 on the new Topaz Photo AI 2.…
Only for today (3/22/2023) B&H Photo has a $100 discount on the Lensbaby Fixed Body with Creative Bokeh Optic for Canon EF and RF mounts.
At a glance:
- EF/RF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- 50mm Selective Focus Optic
- Aperture Range: f/2.5 to f/22
- Lensbaby Optic Swap System
- Produces Sweet Spot of Focus
- 9 Creative Aperture Disks
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 1.25′
- 12-Blade Diaphragm
Get the Lensbaby Fixed Body with Creative Bokeh Optic for Canon EF and RF mounts at $99.95. Compare at $199.95.
- Lensbaby Fixed Body with Creative Bokeh Optic for EF mount
- Lensbaby Fixed Body with Creative Bokeh Optic for RF mount
Learn more about the lens in the short video below.
More selected deals:
- Get Excire Foto (AI powered photo managment) with 15% discount by using code “canonwatch” at checkout
- USA: Canon USA | B&H Photo | Adorama | Amazon US
- Germany: Amazon Germany | Calumet Photo | Canon Germany
- UK: Amazon UK | Canon UK
- Refurbished lenses and DSLRs at Canon Store (best deals might be found here)
Offered here with a Canon RF mount, the Lensbaby Fixed Body with Creative Bokeh Optic allows you to generate creatively shaped bokeh in your selective focus imagery. The 50mm f/2.5 optic has a distinct curved field of focus that allows you to place the area of sharp focus anywhere within the image frame and have the rest of the image shrouded in a smooth, ethereal blur. The aperture range helps to control the size of the sweet spot of focus and 12 diaphragm blades contribute to a smooth bokeh quality to suit the selective focus look. In addition to the traditional diaphragm, nine creative aperture disks are also included for producing unique shapes in the out-of-focus highlights in a scene, such as a sunburst, heart, star, or whirlpool effects.
Normal length 50mm f/2.5 lens provides a comfortable, standard field of view that is well-suited to isolating subjects.
Distinct curvature of field produces a sweet spot of focus to suit making selective focus imagery.
Besides adjusting exposure, the f/2.5 to f/22 aperture range allows you to control the size of the sweet spot of focus.
A 12-blade diaphragm, which is controlled by a front ring on the optic, contributes to a smooth, pleasing bokeh quality.
In addition to the 12-blade diaphragm, 9 creative aperture disks are also included to produce recognizable and creatively shaped bokeh. These disks include diamonds, drip-splat, slots, swirly, whirlpool, birds, sunburst, heart, and star, as well as two blank aperture disks for making your own patterns.
Lens construction uses a single uncoated glass element to deliver a distinct soft, ethereal, and dreamy image quality.