In this video we take a little trip to the Ani Com fair, which showcases a load of people dressing up in maids and schoolgirl uniforms, to compare two of Canon’s most popular DSLRs: the EOS 60D and recently released 650D. Just which one is right for you?
Next, I found a sort of Goldbox deal going on on Amazon, for six different Canon DSLRs kits (click here to see them all). The DSLRs kits are:
- Rebel T3 and EF-S 18-55mm IS II lens $478.36 (click here)
- Rebel T3i/600D with 18-135mm IS lens $868.55 (click here)
- EOS 60D with 18-135mm IS lens $1,100.66 (click here)
- EOS 7D with 28-135mm IS USM $1,665.74 (click here)
- Rebel T4i/EOS 650D wirh 18-135mm IS STM $1,199.00 (click here)
- EOS 5D Mark II body only $1,979.95 (click here)
Support Canon Watch! I love to bring you all the latest news about everything that's related to Canon, and to photography. If you like what I am doing here, then consider buying your gear by clicking my affiliate links. You won't pay a penny more and I get a small commission that helps keep the site going. I only link well known and reputable sellers. Thank you for your support!