Some months ago Canon USA was victim of a ransomware hacking attack. We reported about…
Alone, I drove almost 3.500Km, hiked around 100km, met lots of people and have seen unbelievable landscapes. Putting those 19 days in four minutes and a half was the most difficult part.
Travelling to Iceland is an overwhelming life experience, and I definitely want to come back.
- Sigma 18-35mm f-1.8 Lens Review – Hands On – The Digital Story
- Sigma’s 18-35mm f1.8 Gets Converted Into a Cine Lens – The Phoblographer
- Review: Canon T5i (But You Can Call it the T4i Mk II) – The Phoblographer
- 75 Percent of People Buy The Wrong Digital Camera – newsrule
- New Canon EF-S 55-250mm IS STM Zoom Lens & Canon’s EOS Movie Servo AF – photographyreview
- Alligator snatches Canon DSLR from photographer and then returns it eight months later – Imaging Resource
- Canon spies opportunity in surveillance as digital camera growth cools – tech2