Along with the leaked press release for the Canon EOS C70, there is another interesting…
Some highlights from the interview:
- The Canon EOS R sensor is not the same as the sensor featured on the EOS 5D Mark IV. The EOS R sensor is a new development.
- The image quality of the Canon EOS R will beat any other Canon DSLR camera thanks to new sensors, new processors and new, high performing lenses
- Canon did not add on sensor stabilisation (IBIS) because of the costs, and heating and size issues. They might consider adding on sensor stabilization on future models
- There will be more EOS R models in the line-up. Expect lower and higher end models to be released in the future
- Canon is considering making a 8k Cinema EOS R camera
What do you think? Feel free to sound off in the comment section.[via Mirrorless Rumors]