At a glance:
- EF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Three Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Rectilinear Design, Low Distortion
- Frog Eye Dust & Water-Repellent Coating
- Manual Focus Design
- Floating Optical Design
- Built-In Petal-Shape Lens Hood
Another Black Friday 2017 discount went live today. The Venus Optics Laowa 12mm f/2.8 Zero-D got $50 off and now sells for $899 at Adorama and B&H Photo. “Zero-D” stays for zero distortion, that’s what this lens promises to deliver at 12mm on a full-frame DSLR. According to reviews (see two video reviews below), the Venus Optics Laowa 12mm f/2.8 Zero-D holds up to the expectations.
If you’re hunting deals it’s a good idea to regularly check the page of your interest.