Canon firmware updates for the Canon EOS R6, EOS R6 Mark II, and EOS R7.…
Six Canon product designs were recognized with prestigious 2017 iF Design Awards
These Canon products won an IF design award:
- Canon EOS-1D X Mark II
- Canon PowerShot G5 X
- Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-1000
- 3rd generation1 Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE
Multifunction office systems
- Canon -SENSYS LBP350/LBP710 Series
- Canon XEED 4K500ST/4K501ST
Canon press release:
Canon designs recognized with internationally renowned iF Design Awards for 23rd consecutive year
TOKYO, February 9, 2017—Canon Inc. announced today that six Canon product designs were recognized by iF International Forum Design GmbH with prestigious 2017 iF Design Awards.
Established in 1953, the iF Design Awards are recognized internationally as one of the most prestigious awards within the field of design, with outstanding industrial designs chosen from all over the world each year. This year 5,575 entries from 59 countries and regions were judged by internationally active design experts across seven disciplines: product, packaging, communication, service design, architecture, interior architecture, and professional concept.
This year marks Canon’s 23rd consecutive year of winning iF Design Awards. Encouraged by the recognition of the Company’s design excellence, Canon will continue striving to realize products that combine the highest levels of performance and design.
- 13rd generation refers to any imageRUNNER ADVANCE-series models released in or after February 2016. The imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5560i was launched in Japan as the imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5560 and C5560F.
- 2The i-SENSYS LBP350 series was launched in Japan as the Satera LBP351i and LBP352i, and the i-SENSYS LBP710 series was launched in Japan as the Satera LBP712Ci.
- 3Sales of the XEED 4K500ST have ended. The XEED 4K501ST was launched in Japan as the Power Projector 4K501ST.