The EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM is Canon’s first ultra-wide L-series lens to feature Canon’s signature optical Image Stabilizer (IS) technology, offering a four-stop advantage over non-IS lenses, helping to ensure that shots are always captured with precise detail. Designed to deliver the highest image quality, the lens’s optical structure includes two Ultra-low Dispersion (UD) elements to minimise chromatic aberration and eliminate colour blurring plus a newly-designed IS system features gyro sensors for greater accuracy and stability.
EF 16-35mm f/4L IS key features:
- Ultra wide-angle 16-35mm zoom range.
- Superior L-series performance with precision EF optics.
- Sharp, high-contrast images with UD lens elements and Super Spectra Coating.
- Constant f/4 maximum aperture.
- 4-stop optical Image Stabilizer.
- Silent, high-speed autofocus with full-time manual override.
- 9-blade circular aperture.
- Minimum focusing distance of 0.28m.
- Easy attachment of filters with non-rotating front element.
- Weather sealed against dust and moisture