The global pandemic led to more people working from home. It seems that Canon is…
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV at a glance:
- 30.4MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 6+ Image Processor
- 3.2″ 1.62m-Dot Touchscreen LCD Monitor
- DCI 4K Video at 30 fps; 8.8MP Still Grab
- 61-Point High Density Reticular AF
- Native ISO 32000, Expanded to ISO 102400
- Dual Pixel RAW; AF Area Select Button
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Movie Servo AF
- 7 fps Shooting; CF & SD Card Slots
- Built-In GPS and Wi-Fi with NFC
Imaging Resource posted their review of the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV.
In the conclusion they write:
In our testing, the Canon 5D Mark IV performed as expected in the image quality department, with an overall superb showing, especially with RAW files. The 30MP images displayed lots of fine detail, but straight-from-camera JPEGs tended to be a little on the soft side, whereas RAW files could easily be developed to show greater detail. As we’ve seen with other Canon cameras, the 5D IV’s hue and overall color accuracy are top-notch, and its high ISO performance is also excellent, as we’d expect from a pro-class, full-frame DSLR. Compared to the earlier 5D Mark III, the Mark IV displays much better dynamic range, which is great to see — a welcome improvement for the landscape photographers out there.
There is much more information in the review.