The Canon RF 800mm f/11 and RF 600mm f/11 are the first of their kind,…
Firmware Version 188.8.131.52.00 incorporates the following additional functions and modifications:
- A function has been added which allows automatic continuous focusing and iris setting on a subject in the center of the screen when using the EF-S18-135mm f3.5-5.6 IS STM lens.
- The polarity of the XLR terminal has been modified to improve compatibility with external audio devices. The pin configuration has been modified to be consistent with the Instruction Manual.
For details about the new functions, please download the latest version of the C100 User Manual (PDF) .
Nofilmschool posted some first impression about the update.
EOS C100 core specs:
- Super 35mm 8.3MP CMOS Sensor
- EF Lens Mount with EF Contacts
- HDMI Outputs a Non-Compression Signal
- Dual SDHC/SDXC Memory Card Slots
- ISO 320 and up to ISO 20000
- Wide DR and Canon Log Gamma
- Reduced Rolling Shutter Skews
- Built-in ND Filters with Manual Controls
- Two XLR Audio Connectors
- Peripheral Illumination Correction