Still having doubts about how shitty the rumor industry is? A few days ago, a…
Canon might release a replacement for the Canon EOS C200 soon, i.e. next year.
Latest murmurings have it that Canon might release the Canon EOS C200 Mark II in 2023. It seems the Canon EOS C200 Mark II will have “the ability to easily switch between EF and RF mounts. We’re told that the EF mount comes off to reveal the RF mount“. A first set of specifications also leaked:
- Same image sensor as the Cinema EOS C300 Mark III
- Same connection ports as the Cinema EOS C300 Mark III
- Compatible with Cinema EOS C300 Mark III and Cinema EOS C500 Mark II accessories
- SDI Terminals
- Easily interchangable EF and RF mount
- Same frame rates and resolution as the Cinema EOS C300 Mark III
Unfortunately, this is a long running rumor so I’d take it with a grain of salt.
Source: Canon Rumors