Only for today (8/10/2022) B&H Photo has $170 discount on the Rokinon 14mm f/2.8 IF…
Adorama has a solid deal on Lexar Professional 2000x 128GB SDXC UHS-II Memory Cards.
At a glance:
- 128GB Capacity
- UHS-II / V90 / U3 / Class 10
- Max Read Speed: 300 MB/s
- Max Write Speed: 260 MB/s
- Min Write Speed: 90 MB/s
- Records Full HD, 3D, and 4K Video
- Water, Shock, Vibration, and X-Ray Proof
- Can Withstand Extreme Temperatures
- Built-In Write Protect Switch
Get Lexar Professional 2000x 128GB SDXC UHS-II Memory Cards on sale at $112.99. Compare at $189.99. Please note: the discount is automatically applied in cart and will be visible at checkout.
More selected deals:
- Get Excire Foto (AI powered photo managment) with 15% discount by using code “canonwatch” at checkout
- Get Luminar NEO with a $10 discount, by using code “WATCH” at checkout
- USA: Canon USA | B&H Photo | Adorama | Amazon US
- Germany: Amazon Germany | Calumet Photo | Canon Germany
- UK: Amazon UK | Canon UK
- Refurbished lenses and DSLRs at Canon Store (best deals might be found here)
The 128GB Professional 2000x UHS-II SDXC Memory Card from Lexar features a storage capacity of 128GB and takes advantage of the UHS-II bus to support advanced DSLR functions such as continuous shutter bursts and rapid shooting, as well as raw and JPEG captures. This card is also well-suited for video capture, including 4K, 3D, and Full HD video, and can achieve maximum read speeds of up to 300 MB/s and maximum write speeds of up to 260 MB/s. Thanks to its V90 speed class rating, minimum write speeds are guaranteed not to drop below 90 MB/s.
UHS-II cards achieve their speed through an extra row of pins, and while this card has been designed for cameras that are UHS-II / V90 compatible, it may be used in devices that do not support UHS-II / V90. However, bear in mind that this card will then default to your device’s speed class and bus rating, such as UHS-II and V60, which supports minimum write speeds of 60 MB/s, UHS-II and V30, which supports minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s, or UHS-I and U3, which also supports minimum write speeds of 30 MB/s. If your device does not support U3, this card is compatible with the U1 and Class 10 standards, each of which guarantee minimum write speeds of 10 MB/s.
As with most Lexar media, this memory card is able to withstand water, shock, vibration, X-rays, and temperatures from -13 to 185°F, allowing you to take this card with you into extreme environments, such as snow and deserts. Should the card become compromised, users in the Americas will benefit from a limited lifetime warranty, while those in Germany and regions not recognizing the lifetime warranty will benefit from a limited 10-year warranty.