Today a bunch of Canon firmware updates was released for mirrorless cameras. Not much to…
Canon EOS M100 at a glance:
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 7 Image Processor
- 3.0″ 1.04m-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC, Bluetooth
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- Up to 6.1 fps Shooting and ISO 25600
- Creative Assist and Self Portrait Mode
Canon Japan posted a small set of sample photos shot with the brand new Canon EOS M100.
Click here for the press release and first look and hands-on videos.