The Canon Direct Store has some killer deals waiting for you on refurbished gear even…
UPDATE: A 15% discount was erroneously applied by the Canon Store when we wrote the article and checked the discount, hence the $1,146.65. They now fixed the mistake and code HOLIDAY19 gives you 10% off.
The Canon Store has a Canon EOS R deal.
Refurbished Canon EOS R bodies are in stock and sell at $1,146.65 after you entered code HOLIDAY19 at checkout. Killer price! This Canon EOS R deal and all refurbished gear from the Canon Store comes with 1 year Canon USA warranty.
The code HOLIDAY19 applies to all refurbished gear on sale at the Canon Store. Browse the listings below to see if you can find what you are looking for:
- Refurbished Canon DSLRs and MILCs
- Refurbished Canon lenses
- Refurbished Canon PowerShot cameras
- Refurbished Canon SpeedLites Flashes
- Refurbished Canon consumer camcorder
- Refurbished Canon professional camcorders
- Refurbished Canon Inkjet printers
Canon EOS R key features:
- 30.3MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor
- UHD 4K30 Video; C-Log & 10-Bit HDMI Out
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF, 5655 AF Points
- 3.69m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.15″ 2.1m-Dot Swivel Touchscreen LCD
- Expanded ISO 50-102400, 8 fps Shooting
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, SD UHS-II Card Slot
- Multi-Function Bar, Dual Pixel RAW
The first step in Canon’s mirrorless evolution, the EOS R pairs a redeveloped lens mount and updated full-frame image sensor for a unique and sophisticated multimedia camera system. Revolving around the new RF lens mount, the EOS R is poised to be the means from which to make the most of a new series of lenses and optical technologies.
Focusing on the camera itself, the EOS R features a high-resolution 30.3MP full-frame CMOS sensor along with a DIGIC 8 image processor. The combination of these technologies offers a wide sensitivity range up to a native ISO 40000, fast continuous shooting to 8 fps, and UHD 4K30 video recording. In addition to imaging, the sensor also facilitates an advanced Dual Pixel CMOS AF system, which uses 5655 selectable points for quickly and accurately acquiring focus. This focusing system is also sensitive down to EV -6 for working in impressively dark conditions. The AF system is also perfectly matched to the UHD 4K video recording capabilities, which are also rounded out by Movie Digital IS to minimize camera