The Canon Camera Museum published a technical article about the Canon Powershot G1 X Mark II (price & specs).
Developed as the successor to the PowerShot G1 X, the PowerShot G1 X Mark II (Photo 1) is a new model that delivers a higher level of image quality and functionality thanks to the synergy of the DIGIC 6 imaging processor and the 1.5-type CMOS sensor with approximately 12.80 effective megapixels (maximum image size).
The development aim of this new model is stated as:
• Realize a flagship compact camera packaged with uncompromising image quality and functionality
The article’s index:
- Development objectives
- Feature 1 – Outstanding image quality
- Feature 2 – Rich functionality
- Feature 3 – More comfortable operation
- Feature 4 – Enhanced printing options and digital communications
- Feature 5 – Array of system accessories