We often featured the Canon ME20F-SH specialized camera, and wrote about the impressing low light…
At a glance:
- 20.2MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- Dual DIGIC 6+ Image Processors
- 3.2″ 1.62m-Dot Touchscreen LCD Monitor
- DCI 4K Video at 60 fps, 8.8MP Still Grab
- 61-Point High Density Reticular AF II
- Native ISO 51200, Expanded to ISO 409600
- 14 fps Shooting, 16 fps in Live View
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF and Movie Servo AF
- Built-In GPS, CFast & CF Card Slots
Canon Professional Network released the AF settings guidebook for their flagship, the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II.
The 148-page guidebook explains in detail the technical elements of the AF system and highlights other key functionalities that photographers need to know and understand in order to get the very best from Canon’s pro-series flagship, such as Movie Servo AF, using Auto ISO and much more.
In the guidebook are detailed overviews and explanations of the new AF algorithm and AI Servo AF III+ along with a list of the AF Configuration Tool and Presets, with comprehensive explanations on how each Case Setting works and when to choose them.
The guidebook is divided into six parts, consisting of two chapters on the AF Configuration Tool (Presets and Parameters), as well as chapters on AF area selection modes, 61-point reticular AF cross-type points, release property settings and anti-flicker shooting plus utilising the AF and Movie Servo AF and other useful functions.