If you in the market for the amazing Nik Collection 4, or for other DxO…
Only for today (10/23/20) B&H Photo has a 43% discount on the Datacolor SpyderLensCal Autofocus Calibration Aid.
Get the Datacolor SpyderLensCal Autofocus Calibration Aid on sale at $39. Compare at $69. While $39 will likely not break your bank, there is an even less expensive way to calibrate autofocus on your lens.
Datacolor SpyderLensCal key features:
- Fast, easy solution for your interchangeable lenses and recent DSLR bodies provides razor-sharp auto-focusing, using modern DSLR autofocus micro-adjustment technology
- Compact, lightweight and durable, with integrated level and tripod mount, making this the most convenient way to adjust your own camera gear
- Save time and hassle of sending your equipment in for service. Now you can check or calibrate your own lenses
- Accurate and repeatable calibration of your lenses and recent DSLR bodies
- Worthwhile investment to ensure your camera is focusing your lenses as precisely as possible
The SpyderLensCal Autofocus Calibration Aid from Datacolor is a focus test chart, designed for use with select DSLRs that support autofocus adjustment. The chart allows you to test the autofocus accuracy of your camera, making it easy to fine-tune it for optimum performance.
The SpyderLensCal features a built-in level and tripod mount, allowing you to create precise testing environments. Cameras that support autofocus adjustments such as the Canon 5D Mk II, 5D Mk III, 1D Mk III, 1D Mk IV, and 1Ds Mk III, as are supported. Please consult your owner’s manual to confirm that your camera supports autofocus adjustment.